Monday, September 15, 2008

Such a riddle
Our being,
how wonderful we are,

Such a riddle
The world
And all that makes us go on

You look at me as a riddle
I see the riddle in your eyes
And only for moments,
moments of bright light,
Can we see who we are
You and me.

Such a riddle
You and me

Do we really think,
or is it just „to be“,
that we do?
Do we really feel?
Or is it just life,
That passes through us,
in waves of warm and cold?
Do we really see
Who stands before us
When we meet
Or see our own reflection
in the mirror of someone elses
Mind?

Such a riddle,
that you are
makes me wonder
if I will ever find out?
And my riddle,
as it is, strange, deep, mystical
and wonderful,
Such a riddle!

And at times
There is a moment
Of clear light
To show us
What the riddle
Really is!

It is, what we are,
what we are, is what it is!
Our riddle!
Our riddle,
you and mine,
our riddle
we ll be fine!
You and me!

No comments: