Friday, September 08, 2006

Where is my mind....

The Pixies sang it, I am listening to it now...With your feet in the air and your head on the ground...where is my mind...
I am sitting in the Youth Sectiopn office and I am not very sure what I am gong to write about here, just feel like writing, and I feel like writing in English, for a chage. I am writing an article about Connectivity in German and it just isn't the same as writing English. Doesnt mean I can't do it, as some people might think, no, I CAN do it, but I am just diferently exciting in English I think.

This week has been hell and paradise and all in between.
I have been cooking for a conference of 30 people here almost every night, and making breakfast. Besides that I also worked at the Market in Freiburg once and harvested BushBeans in freiburg yesterday too.
I am in pain. Harvesting Beans is not my favourite thing to do. Standing bent over for 4 hours is not fun, especially when you're used to sitting in front of a pc all day...i have become such a winign city girl, its bad. I will change. I have two more months of harvest season, and then I shall be fit...

Oh Lordy there is a lot to do.
I am moving house this month, and I am sooo looking forward to it. Elli and I are moving in together, wow, what an awesome place we will have!
Keep a weekend free in the end of October, We are probably going to have a house warming party!! Invitations to be sent out soon...

Well, thats all for now, I can't think of much else to write and I have a meeting with Eric after llunch. I better go get lunch then, right?

To all my friends out in the wide world, to my family, Fiona, Demian, Jess, Anna, Inga, Magdalena, Claire, Olga, David, ELLI!!, Gabi, Vini, Ramona, Magda, Ben, Hannes, Cori, Annie, Lotti, Moritz, Julian, Iren, Jindan, Henry, Luc, Romney, Marianne, Carina, Carolin, Karin, Daniel, Andraya, Viki, I hope you remember that I love you!!!

Until soon, when more crazy things happen...
Love, Katha

1 comment:

...~*~... said...

Hello Katha! nice blog, even though i can't understand most of it, hehehehe.

hugs, Mary from the Connectivity Kitchen!